WSU College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (CPPS) General Scholarships
The CPPS awards over $300,000 in scholarships each year! There are a wide variety of scholarships available. Are you passionate about public health, obstetric pharmacotherapy or academia? There is a scholarship for that! Did you grow up in Grant county, Lincoln county or Benton-Franklin county? There is a scholarship for that!
The application portal for classes of 2023, 2024, and 2025 is open from March 9 to April 17, 2022.
Bill Gaskins Pharmacy Scholars Program
The Bill Gaskins Pharmacy Scholars Program was established by the Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation to honor the life’s work and legacy of Bill Gaskins, class of 1969. This fund supports students who want to learn and practice in a rural healthcare environment or with underserved populations.
Other scholarship opportunities
- WSU Health Sciences Scholarships
- CVS Health and National Medical Fellowships PharmD Scholarship
- The NCPA Foundation
- Tylenol Future Care Scholarship Program
- APhA Foundation Student Pharmacist Scholarship Program
- Health Professional Scholarship Program (HPSP) Pharmacist Scholarship
- Lauzier Scholarship
- Innovia Foundation