Grants & Contracts
Welcome to the WSU College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (CPPS) Grants and Contracts web page! The pharmacy grants team provides support and guidance throughout the life of extramural awards, including:
- eREX and budget preparation
- Coordination with subcontracting agencies
- Proposal submission, grant transfers and grant close-outs
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Advice regarding federal, WSU and other agency rules/requirements
- Monthly budget statement distribution
- Ongoing revenue collection for awards
Please review the procedures at the links below and contact the pharmacy grants team at email@example.com once you’ve decided to submit a proposal.
ORAP offers regular workshops on proposal development and finding funding opportunities. View workshops here.
Office of Research Assurances (IRB, IACUC, etc.)
WSU F&A Agreement
Significant Financial Interest Disclosure Form (SFI)
Financial Conflict of Interest Training (FCOI)
Responsible Conduct of Research Training (RCR)