Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition will be paid to both colleges at the same time. To look at the current tuition rates for the online MBA program click here. The tuition for this program is in the per-credit tuition charge table under the global title.
If you have any questions about financial aid please contact Liz West, associate director of student affairs, at email@example.com.
This concurrent degree saves students’ time and money because some pharmacy courses allow the business program to waive elective requirements, and vice versa, some business courses allow the pharmacy program to waive elective requirements.
In addition to this the College of Business will allow students to complete their business plan requirement through the College of Pharmacy so students can focus on a pharmacy-related business model.
Benefits to the concurrent degree
- Elective course crossover saves money.
- Students are able to earn two degrees in as little as four years.
- The College of Business waives the MBA application fee for student pharmacists entering the concurrent degree.
- Contact Pharmacy Student Services for the fee waiver information.
- The College of Business accepts the PCAT in lieu of the GMAT.