Ordering & Purchasing
Policies & procedures
- Orders should be submitted through the Pharmacy ordering system at https://apps.pharmacy.wsu.edu/finance. You will be required to log in with your WSU network id and password (ad\network id).
- If you are not approved to access this system please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for access and training.
- Purchasing questions may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Generally, orders received by 11:00 a.m. will be placed that day. Orders received after 11:00 a.m. are not guaranteed to be placed until the next day. Be sure to consider weekends and holidays when requesting overnight delivery.
- University Stores orders should be placed directly though the University Stores Ordering System: https://webapps.wsu.edu/ais/centralstores/Default.aspx. Please choose Kay or Sarah to approve your University Stores order.
- Requests for other on-campus purchases or services should be placed through the Pharmacy ordering system. These requests will result in an IRI payable to the department from which you are requesting the purchase or service, for example: WSU Tech Services, etc. All on-campus vendors start with WSU or WSU-Spokane in the vendor list.
- Your purchases will be delivered to your departmental office or laboratory as appropriate. Your department office will notify you of availability of your order if it is delivered to the office.
- Packing slips indicating receipt and satisfactory condition of goods should be returned directly to Rx Business Services or your department office for every delivery. Please immediately contact Lori or Sarah if problems are noted with the delivery. Please let us help you deal with the vendor to assure resolution.
- Equipment predominantly used for research, at a value of $2,500 or more, may be purchased “sales tax exempt”. These orders must be processed through the WSU Purchasing Office, and do take longer to process. Requests should be submitted through the ordering system with a quote attached.
- All technology related purchases require review and approval by Pharmacy Information Services prior to purchase. Technology purchases include but are not limited to software, computer hardware, accessories, research equipment with computer/software/network requirements, network connected devices, and data storage.
University Publishing – letterhead and business cards
Print orders with the new Health Sciences logos should be placed online through University Publishing by selecting one of the following links:
Follow the guidelines for ordering department specific letterhead if you would like letterhead for a specific College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (CPPS) department or unit.
CPPS electronic letterhead
Please note: the WSU official font for printed letters is ITC Stone Serif Medium. If you do not have this font series installed on your work station please contact the pharmacy IT helpdesk to request the font. Cost for the font install is $40, billed to your department budget. For complete information on official WSU fonts, click here.
The letterhead Word document should neither be sent as an attachment nor printed. It is optimized to be saved as a PDF and emailed to your recipients as an attachment.
Spokane campus Mail Services
Questions on campus shipping and receiving should be directed to Carolyn Losh, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-368-6995.
WSU College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Attention: Name, campus delivery stop
412 E. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99202-2131