Continuing Pharmacy Education
Enhance your knowledge
Our mission is to provide high quality evidence-based continuing pharmacy education (CPE) activities to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. These activities are designed to advance knowledge, competency, and skills in order to provide optimal patient care and advance pharmacy practice to protect public health.
As part of our mission, we provide the following programs to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians:
- Evidence-based educational programs that will satisfy an individual’s personal and professional goals as well as requirements set by state boards.
- Preparation for pharmacists and technicians to evolve with their practice roles.
- Educational programs supporting preceptor development.
View and register for courses
The College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences collaborates with the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine to provide CPE courses.
To view courses:
- Click “Create Account” for new users. All users will need to create a profile in CloudCME® to view courses. If you have a WSU NetID and password, please use that when creating your account for future SSO sign in capability.
- Click “Online Courses”
- Click “Professions” on drop down menu on the left column and click “Pharmacist”
- Click “Find Courses”
The Washington State University College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.