After thoughtful consideration, Transformation and Innovation in Pharmacy Education (TIPed) has been cancelled. This decision was made based on the impact of COVID-19 on higher education operations across the country.
We appreciate everyone who took the time to submit their presentations and share their innovative ideas on the future of pharmacy education. If you have made hotel or flight arrangements, please make sure to cancel your reservations.
While we will not meet this year, we look forward to your proposals and participation at TIPed in June 2021!
Transformation & Innovation in Pharmacy Education
Challenging the status quo to develop practice-ready graduates who will lead tomorrow’s health care solutions.
As part of our mission to advance human health, the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences gathers academics, administrators and thought leaders at the annual TIPed Institute to evolve the way we teach future health care professionals. TIPed brings together a community dedicated to innovation within pharmacy curricula. We believe the transformation of pharmacy education will lead to improved health care delivery in America and advance the health and wellness of our nation.
Come with a team, leave with a plan
Learn from a variety of pharmacy programs and gain a variety of perspectives from college leadership, faculty, staff, and students.
- EXPERIENCE diverse perspectives from fellow pharmacy educators that will inform, illuminate and inspire!
- IDENTIFY drivers of educational change in your program.
- CREATE an action plan for programmatic innovation.
- LEARN to advocate for innovation, foster student support and implement team-based change.
Space is limited so we advise signing up as soon as possible.
Who should attend?
We encourage institutions to send teams of at least four educators plus an advanced student, representing relevant areas of responsibility for innovation such as:
- Deans & Associate/Assistant Deans
- Senior faculty assigned to leading curricular and/or assessment changes
- Teaching faculty and preceptors
- Student Services leadership
- Experiential Education Directors
- IT or administrative representatives
- Student representatives