TIPed 2019 INSTITUTE
Transformation & Innovation in Pharmacy Education Institute
Challenging the status quo to develop practice-ready graduates who will lead tomorrow’s health care solutions.
June 18-20, 2019 | Spokane, WA
Hosted by Washington State University College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences and partners
Our mission at the WSU College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (CPPS) is to advance human health. The TIPed Institute carries this torch by advocating for innovation in the way we teach our health care professionals. We believe the transformation of pharmacy education will lead to improving health care delivery, and advance the health and wellness of our nation.
2018 Topics Included:
- Teaching & learning
- Interprofessional practice & education
- Student support & culture
- Practice readiness
Join the Movement
Join us in Spokane for another inspiring immersion in the innovations and transformation of pharmacy and health sciences education!
- EXPERIENCE diverse perspectives from fellow pharmacy educators that will inform, illuminate and inspire!
- INDENTIFY drivers of educational change within your program to align for successful accreditation readiness.
- CREATE an action plan for programmatic innovation that is the foundation of a robust pharmacy program.
- LEARN to advocate for innovations, foster student support, and implement team-based transformation.
Come with a team, leave with a plan
Your team will have the opportunity to learn from a variety of pharmacy schools, including WSU, that incorporate some form of innovative curricular delivery or assessment model. You will receive perspectives from college leadership, faculty, staff, and students.
Space is limited.
Who should attend?
Authentic transformation is an institutional endeavor, and requires the collaboration of all key stakeholders.
We encourage institutions to send teams of at least four educators plus a student, representing relevant areas of responsibility for innovation such as:
- Deans & Associate/Assistant Deans
- Senior faculty assigned to leading curricular and/or assessment changes
- Teaching faculty and preceptors
- Student Services leadership
- Experiential Education Directors
- IT or administrative representatives
- Student representatives
Teams are encouraged.