TIPed 2020 INSTITUTE
Transformation & Innovation in Pharmacy Education Institute
Challenging the status quo to develop practice-ready graduates who will lead tomorrow’s health care solutions.
June 23-25, 2020 | Spokane, WA
The WSU College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences’ (CPPS) mission is to advance human health. The TIPed Institute carries this torch by advocating for innovation in the way we teach our future health care professionals. TIPed brings together a community dedicated to integrating innovation within pharmacy curricula. We believe the transformation of pharmacy education will lead to improved health care delivery in America and advance the health and wellness of our nation.
2020 Topics Include:
- Advancing through advocacy
- Promoting professionalism
- Re-examining resilience
- Enriching experiential education
- Remodeling remediation
Join the Movement
We offer an environment of inclusion, learning and collaboration for the change agents in pharmacy academia to:
- EXPERIENCE diverse perspectives from fellow pharmacy educators that will inform, illuminate and inspire!
- IDENTIFY drivers of educational change in your program.
- CREATE an action plan for programmatic innovation.
- LEARN to advocate for innovation, foster student support and implement team-based change.
Come with a team, leave with a plan
Your team will have the opportunity to learn from a variety of pharmacy programs. You will receive perspectives from college leadership, faculty, staff, and students.
Space is limited.
Who should attend?
Authentic transformation is an institutional endeavor, and requires the collaboration of all key stakeholders.
We encourage institutions to send teams of at least four educators plus an advanced student, representing relevant areas of responsibility for innovation such as:
- Deans & Associate/Assistant Deans
- Senior faculty assigned to leading curricular and/or assessment changes
- Teaching faculty and preceptors
- Student Services leadership
- Experiential Education Directors
- IT or administrative representatives
- Student representatives