After thoughtful consideration, the 2021 Transformation and Innovation in Pharmacy Education (TIPed) has been canceled. This decision was made based on the impact of COVID-19 on higher education operations across the country.
While we will not meet this year, we look forward to your proposals and participation at TIPed in June 2022!
What you will need
Please provide the following information when completing your team or individual registration:
- Institution name
- Billing contact full name, phone and email
- Billing address and (optional) PO number
- Basic details on all team members at time of registration, including:
More information will be collected from participants closer to the event date.
|Early Bird Team Registration||$4,400|
|Early Bird Individual Registration||$1,100|
|Team Registration (beginning June 1)||$5,400|
*Team Registration allows up to five people, including any session presenters.
**Early Bird Registration closes April 1, 2020
***Refund requests are subject to a 15% administrative fee. Team refunds are for whole team withdrawal only. Refund requests will not be accepted after May 15, 2020.
Who should attend?
Authentic transformation is an institutional endeavor and requires the collaboration of all key stakeholders.
We encourage institutions to send teams of at least four educators plus an advanced student, representing relevant areas of responsibility for innovation such as:
- Deans & Associate/Assistant Deans
- Senior faculty assigned to leading curricular and/or assessment changes
- Teaching faculty and preceptors
- Student Services leadership
- Experiential Education Directors
- IT or administrative representatives
- Student representatives
Teams are encouraged; individuals are welcome!
The transformation of pharmacy education will improve health care delivery in America and advance the health and wellness of our nation. Join us!