This job board is available to local and regional pharmacy employers to post their available pharmacist positions.
This job board is intended as a resource for our WSU pharmacy alumni and community. Pharmacies who want positions posted on this site should contact us directly. Positions will not be posted for recruitment firms serving as agents for pharmacy employers. We reserve the right to review and screen all requests.
Positions will be posted for 60 days.
Pharmacist at Village Pharmacy Services
Location of position: Spokane Valley, WA
Type: Full time, Permanent, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday-Friday and rotating night/weekend on-call services.
Long term care pharmacy looking for a pharmacist.
Coordinates and provides the pharmaceutical care of patients. Provides leadership to pharmacy
- Manages and recommends drug therapy regimes as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Reviews, interprets and evaluates medication orders, labs and other clinically relevant information
- Assures timely order verification and distribution of pharmaceuticals.
- Washington State Pharmacist License
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Employer match retirement plan
Contact or send resume to: email@example.com