Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Washington State University
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Current Student Resources

Student name change process and instructions:

If your name has changed, please follow the steps below to ensure that your new name is updated in the Washington State University system and within the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (CPPS). If you have any questions please contact

  1. Contact payroll to update your name in the WSU system.
  2. Once payroll has processed and completed the name change you can call the technology help desk at 509-335-4357 and request they change the name of your network ID (NID) and email.
  3. Fill out the CPPS form. Once the form has been received, student services will notify all necessary staff and faculty.
  4. Contact State Boards of Pharmacy to update your name.
  5. If you are a PY2, PY3 or PY4 student, contact NABP to update your name.