WSU College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (CPPS) General Scholarships
The CPPS awards over $300,000 in scholarships each year! There are a wide variety of scholarships available. Are you passionate about public health, obstetric pharmacotherapy or academia? There is a scholarship for that! Did you grow up in Grant county, Lincoln county or Benton-Franklin county? There is a scholarship for that!
More information about how to apply will be coming soon!
Bill Gaskins Pharmacy Scholars Program
The Bill Gaskins Pharmacy Scholars Program was established by the Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation to honor the life’s work and legacy of Bill Gaskins, class of 1969. This fund supports students who want to learn and practice in a rural healthcare environment or with underserved populations.
Other scholarship opportunities
- WSU Health Sciences Scholarships
- Rural Health Track
- CVS Health and National Medical Fellowships PharmD Scholarship
- The NCPA Foundation
- Tylenol Future Care Scholarship Program
- APhA Foundation Student Pharmacist Scholarship Program
- Health Professional Scholarship Program (HPSP) Pharmacist Scholarship
- Lauzier Scholarship
- Innovia Foundation