Reserving Space for Individual Study and Testing
Need a quiet place to study or take a test in Spokane? Follow these steps to reserve a space.
How to reserve a space
- You can reserve a socially distanced table for yourself through SAgenda, a new online scheduling tool which you can access here.
- You’ll be able to reserve space in SAC 30, 41, 43, and 45 in 2 hour increments
- The spaces are available 24/7
- You will receive a confirmation email with the space you have reserved, as well as the time and date of your reservation
- If you need to cancel the space reservation, you can click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the confirmation email
- If you have questions or need assistance, please call campus security at (509) 358-7995
Rules for the room
- These spaces are quiet rooms and not for group studying. If individuals are engaged in group study they will be asked to leave.
- Students must wear a mask and be physically distanced
- If there is a conflict regarding a space reservation or if someone has gone over their time, students should first resolve the issue by presenting their confirmation emails. If that does not resolve the issue, a student may need to move to the hallway, the main lobby in SAC, Fresh Plate, or contact campus security for assistance.
- When you enter the building the student who scans is the only person to come into the building.
- It is your responsibility to clean your study space before and after use. Cleaning supplies will be provided by facilities. In the event that cleaning supplies need to be restocked, please call facilities at (509)-358-7994. The rooms have been arranged to comply with social distancing standards.
- Please note that this process is not related to the testing accommodations process. If you are receiving accommodations for testing, this will be managed by our campus access specialist.
- There may be times in the evening when facilities will be in the room(s) cleaning.
WSU students returning to campus must complete COVID-19 training;
- Pandemics: Slowing the Spread, and Disinfecting the Workplace for COVID-19. Students may access the COVID-19 trainings via Blackboard.
- All students are also required to complete the COVID-19 daily attestation form prior to coming to campus. You can also access the attestation form from our app. Download the app for quick access!
- It is your responsibility to complete all trainings and submit the daily attestation before arriving to campus.
We are also relying on you to make healthy decisions:
- You will be required to wear an appropriate face covering at all times while in SAC
- You should continue to regularly wash your hands or use hand sanitizer and not touch your face, nose, and eyes.
- No group activities, interactions or sharing of personal items while on campus.
- Know the signs of COVID and stay home if you are sick.