Distance Learning Resources
2020 has challenged us all in ways we never could have predicted. We are all finding new ways to learn and keep socially connected while keeping physically apart. As a college we want to assure you that one thing that has not changed is our commitment to academic excellence. While health and safety concerns may keep us apart, we want you to know we are all here to help and dedicated to the success of each and every student.
Learn more about what our student pharmacists and faculty are doing to protect communities impacted by COVID-19.
Do you want to feel like you’re on campus even while away? Check out these Zoom backgrounds for all of your virtual meetings, conference calls, online classes and more.
How to change your Zoom background:
- Right click any of the CPPS background images below and choose “Save Image As” to save it somewhere you can find later (if you’re using a Health Sciences background just click the image and you’ll be taken to Flickr to download)
- Open a Zoom meeting
- Click the up arrow to the right of the “Stop Video” button at the bottom of your screen
- Select “Choose Virtual Background” and Zoom will open a new Setting window .
- If prompted, click “Download” to download the smart virtual background package. You only need to download it once.
- Click the “+” next to “Choose my background” (above the existing background options)
- Select add image
- Find the image you saved before and hit “Open”
- Make sure “Mirror my video” is checked
Note: this will make any text or logos look backwards to you, but they will be facing the correct way for everyone else viewing you video.
- Close the Settings window