Doctor of Pharmacy, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Licensures & Certifications
- Registered Pharmacist License in New York and Texas
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist
- Teaching and Learning Certificate, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) School of Pharmacy
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Certificate Program, Society of Infectious Diseases Pharmacists
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers, American Heart Association
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certification
Fellowships & Additional Training
ASHP accredited combined PGY-1/PGY-2 pharmacotherapy specialty residency: TTUHSC School of Pharmacy in Abilene, Texas
Giruzzi is currently a clinical assistant professor at the WSU College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Doctor of Pharmacy program extension located on the PNWU campus in Yakima.
Giruzzi is a member of the American Pharmacists Association, American College of Clinical Pharmacy, and Rho Chi Society Gamma Gamma Chapter.
“Evaluation of antibiotic utilization in an emergency department post implementation of an antimicrobial stewardship program,” presented at the 16th annual Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy Research Days in Amarillo, Texas, on June 16, 2017.