Ph.D. in biochemistry, University of Paris V, France
State Diploma in Pharmacy, University of Paris V, France
Diploma of Advanced Studies in structural, metabolic and clinical biochemistry
Certificate of Specialized Studies:
- General Immunology, University of Paris VI
- Hematology, University of Paris VII
- Bacteriology and Clinical Virology, University of Paris VI
- Parasitology, University of Paris V
- U.S. Patent # 6,437,003 entitled “Use of retinoids to treat high blood pressure & other cardiovascular disease”. Inventors: Jean-Baptiste Roullet, David A. McCarron
- U.S. Patent # 6,558,650 entitled “Enhancement of cellular Gallium uptake”. Inventors: Kathryn Morton, Jean-Baptiste Roullet
- U.S. Application #20080286209 “Composition and methods for treatment of neurological symptoms associated with alcohol withdrawal”. Inventors: Jean-Baptiste Roullet, John Crabbe and Pam Metten (February 2005).
Roullet is a clinical professor in experimental and systems pharmacology.
Memberships and Professional Organizations
SLO/RSH Foundation Medical Advisory Board
Autism Treatment Network Scientific Review Committee
Musser ED, Hawkey E, Kachan-Liu SS, Lees P, Roullet J-B, Goddard K, Steiner RD, Nigg JT. Shared familial transmission of autism spectrum and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders. J. Child Psychol. Psychiatr., 21 Jan 2014 (on line).
Buse JB, Kaufman FR, Linder B, Hirst K, El Ghormli L, Willi S; HEALTHY Study Group. Diabetes screening with hemoglobin A(1c) versus fasting plasma glucose in a multiethnic middle school cohort. Diabetes Care, 2013;36:429-435.
Mietus-Snyder M, Drews KL, Otvos JD, Willi SM, Foster GD, Jago R, Buse JB; HEALTHY Study Group. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol versus particle number in middle school children. J. Pediatr., 2013;163(2):355-362
Willi SM, Hirst K, Jago R, Buse J, Kaufman F, El Ghormli L, Bassin S, Elliot D, Hale DE; HEALTHY Study group. Cardiovascular risk factors in multi-ethnic middle school students: the HEALTHY primary prevention trial. Pediatr. Obes., 2012;7:230-239 PMCID: PMC3348358
HEALTHY Study Group, Mobley CC, Stadler DD, Staten MA, El ghormli L, Gillis B, Hartstein J, Siega-Riz AM, Virus A. Effect of nutrition changes on foods selected by students in a middle school-based diabetes prevention intervention program: the HEALTHY experience. J. Sch. Health, 2012;82(2):82–90 PMCID: PMC3261591
Roullet J-B, Merkens LS, Pappu AS, Jacobs MD, Winter R, Connor WE, Steiner RD. No evidence for mevalonate shunting in moderately affected children with Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome. J. Inherit. Metab. Dis., 2012;35:859-869 (PMCID: PMC3404269)
Hall WJ, Zeveloff A, Steckler A, Schneider M, Thompson D, Pham T, Volpe SL, Hindes K, Sleigh A, McMurray RG; HEALTHY Study Group. Process evaluation results from the HEALTHY physical education intervention. Health Educ. Res., 2012;27:307-318.