PhD in biochemistry, University of Paris V, France
State Diploma in Pharmacy, University of Paris V, France
Diploma of Advanced Studies in structural, metabolic and clinical biochemistry
Certificate of Specialized Studies:
- General Immunology, University of Paris VI
- Hematology, University of Paris VII
- Bacteriology and Clinical Virology, University of Paris VI
- Parasitology, University of Paris V
- U.S. Patent # 6,437,003 entitled “Use of retinoids to treat high blood pressure & other cardiovascular disease”. Inventors: Jean-Baptiste Roullet, David A. McCarron
- U.S. Patent # 6,558,650 entitled “Enhancement of cellular Gallium uptake”. Inventors: Kathryn Morton, Jean-Baptiste Roullet
- U.S. Application #20080286209 “Composition and methods for treatment of neurological symptoms associated with alcohol withdrawal”. Inventors: Jean-Baptiste Roullet, John Crabbe and Pam Metten (February 2005).
Roullet is a clinical professor in experimental and systems pharmacology.
Memberships and Professional Organizations
SLO/RSH Foundation Medical Advisory Board
Autism Treatment Network Scientific Review Committee
Musser ED, Hawkey E, Kachan-Liu SS, Lees P, Roullet J-B, Goddard K, Steiner RD, Nigg JT. Shared familial transmission of autism spectrum and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders. J. Child Psychol. Psychiatr., 21 Jan 2014 (on line).
Buse JB, Kaufman FR, Linder B, Hirst K, El Ghormli L, Willi S; HEALTHY Study Group. Diabetes screening with hemoglobin A(1c) versus fasting plasma glucose in a multiethnic middle school cohort. Diabetes Care, 2013;36:429-435.
Mietus-Snyder M, Drews KL, Otvos JD, Willi SM, Foster GD, Jago R, Buse JB; HEALTHY Study Group. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol versus particle number in middle school children. J. Pediatr., 2013;163(2):355-362
Willi SM, Hirst K, Jago R, Buse J, Kaufman F, El Ghormli L, Bassin S, Elliot D, Hale DE; HEALTHY Study group. Cardiovascular risk factors in multi-ethnic middle school students: the HEALTHY primary prevention trial. Pediatr. Obes., 2012;7:230-239 PMCID: PMC3348358
HEALTHY Study Group, Mobley CC, Stadler DD, Staten MA, El ghormli L, Gillis B, Hartstein J, Siega-Riz AM, Virus A. Effect of nutrition changes on foods selected by students in a middle school-based diabetes prevention intervention program: the HEALTHY experience. J. Sch. Health, 2012;82(2):82–90 PMCID: PMC3261591
Roullet J-B, Merkens LS, Pappu AS, Jacobs MD, Winter R, Connor WE, Steiner RD. No evidence for mevalonate shunting in moderately affected children with Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome. J. Inherit. Metab. Dis., 2012;35:859-869 (PMCID: PMC3404269)
Hall WJ, Zeveloff A, Steckler A, Schneider M, Thompson D, Pham T, Volpe SL, Hindes K, Sleigh A, McMurray RG; HEALTHY Study Group. Process evaluation results from the HEALTHY physical education intervention. Health Educ. Res., 2012;27:307-318.