- PhD in Applied Physics (Health Physics), Idaho State University
- Master of Sciences in Health Physics (Medical Physics), University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Computer Science, Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia
United States Transuranium and Uranium Registries (USTUR)
- Measurement of actinides (plutonium, americium, uranium) in a human body
- Radiation transport modeling in support of internal and external dosimetry applications
- Digital autoradiography: radionuclide micro-scale distribution in organs and tissues
- Health Physics Society Fellowship, Richard J. Burk, Jr. Fellowship award, 2010
- Center for Advanced Energy Studies Affiliate, 2013 – 2014
Dumit S, Breustedt B, Avtandilashvili M, McComish SL, Strom DJ, Tabatadze G, Tolmachev SY. Response to the Letter to the Editor, ‘Comments on “Improved modeling of plutonium-DTPA decorporation,” (Radiat Res 2019; 191:201-10) by Gremy and Miccoli’. Radiation Research 192: 682-683; 2019.
Dumit S, Avtandilashvili M, McComish SL, Strom DJ, Tabatadze G, Tolmachev SY. Validation of a system of models for plutonium decorporation therapy. Radiation and Environmental Biophysics 58: 227-235; 2019
Dumit S, Avtandilashvili M, Strom DJ, McComish SL, Tabatadze G, Tolmachev SY. Improved modeling of plutonium-DTPA decorporation. Radiation Research 191: 201-210; 2019.
Tabatadze G, Miller BW, Tolmachev SY. Mapping 241Am spatial distribution within anatomical bone structures using digital autoradiography. Health Physics 117: 179-186; 2019.
Khalaf M, Brey RR, Harris JT, Derryberry D, Tabatadze G. Monte Carlo Simulation of In-Vivo Measurement of the Most Suitable Knee Position for the Optimal Measurement of Activity. Health Physics, 104(4):405-412, 2013.
Tabatadze G., Brey RR, Kramer GH, Capello K, Meldrum DJ. Re-evaluation of 241Am Content in the USTUR Case 0102 Leg Phantom. Health Physics, 104(1):1-8, 2013.