& Curricular Measurement
This office supports the WSU strategic initiative to provide a transformative student experience and our college mission to develop practice-ready graduates.
Assessment in higher education is the process of using empirical data collected on student learning to improve our programs and methods in order to provide the best learning environment possible.
Access our ExamSoft “how to” documents, contacts and general trainings.
Enhancing skills in writing effective test questions
Dr. Jane Souza faculty development workshop, July 2014
- Writing and reviewing test items
- Why assessment matters, benefits, and implementation
- Tips, guidelines, review, and troubleshooting
- Analyzing and coding test questions, Blooms Taxonomy
- Bonus points and using data
- Longitudinal reporting
- Course level map template
- Sample coordinator’s exam blueprint
- Item review checklist
- Sample exam map