Faculty & Staff Travel
Travel authorization form
- Travel Authorization Form [.pdf]
- Pharmacotherapy department travel authorization [doc]
- Guest Speaker travel authorization [.pdf]
Travel expenses form
Download the form
This updated form may be filled out electronically, but should be printed and submitted with the original paid receipts attached.
Travel policies & procedures
- Submit request for Travel Authorization at least 3 weeks prior to trip. No bookings may be confirmed before the Travel Authorization is complete.
- Purchase airline ticket using College CTA. Do NOT use your personal credit card. Book online directly with the airlines. Do NOT use Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity or other consolidator. Approved travel agents may be used, but additional ticketing fees will apply.
- Car rental. If you will be using a state vehicle from the WSU Motor pool, please contact Marnie Rogers or Sarah Kohler to reserve your vehicle. Please be prepared to provide us with the times that you will pick up and return the vehicle at the motor pool. If you will be renting a car from a commercial agency, we recommend the Enterprise and National Car Rental program. See this document for information on this program or contact Marnie Rogers for assistance. You may rent from another agency, but insurance coverage is your responsibility.
- Conference Registration: Use of the College purchasing card is allowed and recommended. Call Marnie Rogers for purchasing card information. 368-6609. Use of personal credit card is allowed, but reimbursement is processed after the travel is complete.
- Hotel Rooms: Please book and pay for your hotel room. Confirm with Business Services the allowable hotel per diem for the area. This information may also be found at http://www.gsa.gov/portal/category/21287. An original paid receipt showing your name and a zero balance must be obtained from the hotel and submitted for reimbursement.
- Paid receipts: They are needed for everything but meals, including taxi, parking, bus, rental car gas, hotel, miscellaneous expenses.
- Submit Travel Reimbursement Request form and original paid receipts.
- Requests for reimbursement, along with original receipts, must be submitted within 60 days after the end of travel.
Enjoy Your Trip!