Damianne Brand-Eubanks, Pharm.D.
Doctor of Pharmacy, Washington State University
Licensures and Certifications
- Washington State Pharmacist License
- Washington State Pharmacist Preceptor License
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR/AED
- Pharmaceutical Compounding Certification
- Emergency Contraception Distribution Certification
- Immunization/Vaccination Distribution Certification
PGY-1 Residency, Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital, Yakima, Wash.
Affiliated Residency Teaching Fellow Participant, Washington State University, Pullman and Spokane, Wash.
Damianne Brand-Eubanks is currently a clinical assistant professor at the WSU College of Pharmacy Yakima extension located on the PNWU campus.
Eubanks worked as a staff pharmacist at Yakima Neighborhood Health Services from 2008 to 2014. In this position, among many other duties, she did the following:
- Created and implemented collaborative practice agreements and clinic staff training protocols for an anticoagulation clinic and emergency contraception.
- Designed medication therapy management plans for patients served.
- Created and implemented a pharmacy technician education program to certify new technicians.
- Designed a presentation for the Board of Pharmacy for approval of a central pharmacy at a sister clinic site.
- Created and implemented a collaborative practice agreement with providers to provide emergency contraception using 340B medications.
updated 07/14/2015 Back to top
Clinical Assistant Professor
Cadwell Student Center #104
PNWU Health Sciences Campus
3110 Inspiration Drive
Yakima, WA 98901