WSU College of Pharmacy General Scholarships
The College of Pharmacy awards over $300,000 in scholarships each year! There are a wide variety of scholarships available. Are you passionate about public health, obstetric pharmacotherapy or academia? There is a scholarship for that! Did you grow up in Grant county, Lincoln county or Benton-Franklin county? There is a scholarship for that! The application portal opens on March 6, 2017 and closes on May 8, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
Apply now »
*The login requires ad\ before your WSU network ID - Example: ad\jane.doe
The mission of the people who comprise Cardinal Health is to make healthcare safer and more productive. Acknowledging our college’s dedication to entrepreneurial activities, they have chosen to partner with us to support and develop future pharmacy owners who will ultimately care for patients in new ways. The application for this scholarship includes an essay up to two pages in length double-spaced. Please address these topics:
- What is your vision for the future of community pharmacy practice?
- How have you demonstrated interest in owning a community pharmacy and what have you done to prepare for pharmacy ownership?
- What are your next steps to achieve pharmacy ownership? Please describe these steps over the next 5 years.
Rx Scholarship Fund
The Rx Scholarship Fund supports scholarships for students who intend to have a career in independent community pharmacy and are active members of NCPA. The application for this scholarship includes the following:
- An active membership to NCPA
- A description of the students involvement in NCPA
- A brief 1-page essay describing the student pharmacists plans for pursuing his or her career in independent community pharmacy and how they plan to advance pharmacy practice.
Gaskins Pharmacy Scholarship
The Bill Gaskins Pharmacy Scholars Program was established by the Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation to honor the life’s work and legacy of Bill Gaskins, class of 1969. This fund supports students who want to learn and practice in a rural healthcare environment or with underserved populations.
Application coming soon.
If you have any questions about student scholarships please contact Megan Willson at email@example.com or 509-358-7877.