Professor R. Keith Campbell

A Message from R. Keith Campbell
WSU College of Pharmacy Professor Emeritus

If I would have known what a magnificent event the retirement gala was going to be, I would have retired years ago. It far exceeded all of my expectations. I could not believe how many friends, family members, colleagues, former and current students showed up. I was especially pleased that enough money was raised to establish a scholarship to assist the wonderful WSU College of Pharmacy students. I want to thank each person who attended and those who sent cards, emails and checks for the kind comments made and for honoring my work and impact on individuals at the College of Pharmacy.

I never thought that I was going to live long enough to retire but I am so glad that I did. Thanks especially to Linda Garrelts Mclean, Elaine Vincent, Kelly Sylvester, and the other staff who put on the gala, and Dr. Randy Legg and Yvette Holman for their tireless efforts in making the event happen. I am humbled and blessed and thankful.

Make me, and especially yourself, proud.

Sincerely, R. Keith Campbell

R. Keith Campbell Endowed Scholarship in Pharmacy

This endowed scholarship fund will provide support to current and future students in the Doctor of Pharmacy program.

Since 1968, Keith has been a mentor, teacher and friend to hundreds of pharmacy students, so what better way to honor him than be setting up an endowed scholarship that will benefit WSU pharmacy students.

We hope you will consider making a contribution to this important effort to honor Keith’s legacy.

Give Now!

More on Professor R. Keith Campbell

Professor Campbell has also been honored with the R. Keith Campbell Endowed Professorship in Diabetes Care.